Re: SIAUL OPF NOW ONLINE

  • Jono
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2007
      Yeah, sorry, I've been a plank. Look at the address. I have used $20
      instead of %20 for some reason. Je suis le muppet (in perfect French
      of course).

      Anyhow, the complete PDF can be found on the Chapters page. Click on
      the Stranger Trilogy banner on the main page, select SIAUL and it
      will be just above the list of links to the chapters in block
      capitals. You can't miss it.

      Anyone else think I need to create a new banner for the trilogy to
      go on the main page? Looking a bit dated?

      --- In stranger_trilogy@yahoogroups.com, "sole regi" <soleregi@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I clicked the link but it says it is not found on the server.
      >
      > How can I have the pdf. file?
      >

      > On 2/26/07, Jono <serpant_sorcerer@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > The completed fic in PDF in now online.
      > >
      > > You can download it from the group.

      > > n%20an%20Unholy%20Land/A&20Stranger$20in%20an%20Unholy%20Land.pdf
      > >
      > > Thanks to the Mistress of Parchment for putting it together.
      > >
      > > Jono
      > >
      > > --- In stranger_trilogy@yahoogroups.com, Jono <serpant_sorcerer@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Yeah sure. Email it to me and I'll pop it up on the group.
      > > >
      > > > Thanks
      > > >
      > > > Jono

    • moxterminator
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2007
        Up to you jono,

        hows the writing of the next chapter comming along?