Re: small error

  • abraxisdragon@suddenlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      I'm new to the group and have just downloaded "Stranger" from the group site. (Bad eyes, so I need to copy stuff to MSWord and enlarge the font.)

      I thought you might like to know that the 'Next Chapter' link at the bottom of Chapter 8 is broken. It goes back to Chapter 7 instead of on to Chapter 9.

      Now, I am going to relax and read. I'll get back to you with a review as soon as I've done that.

      Love,

      Abraxis

      Abraxis/Abraxisdragon
      The first truly efficient