Re: [stranger_trilogy] Re: review

  • !m@d
    Message 1 of 55 , Oct 1, 2006
      God I seriously have to tell u to hurry up with the next chapter cause I am
      practically on the edge of my seat after going through ch15 and then that
      preview of ch16. Please I beg u to hurry up with the update this time I dont
      think Id be able to take it if u take as much time with ch16 as u took with
      ch15. PLEASE!
      --
      !m@dZz

    • chuckrooster75
      Message 55 of 55 , Sep 12, 2008
        Okay, I read through a lot of the DLP complaining and moaning about
        this post. Then I read the post. My first thought was--great
        post. I thought it advanced the story well. Harry was somehow
        weak? He got them out alive. He showed weakness around Katie? HE
        IS SIXTEEN YEARS OLD.

        I know some folks like to think about Harry Potter as the all
        knowing sarcastic SOB kick-arse superbad guy. But I much more enjoy
        Juno's approach of letting, however brief, moments of humanity slip
        out. Such as the fact that, for all his experiences, Harry is still
        only sixteen. His conversation with Katie at the end was, as far as
        I was concerned at least, perfectly in character for a powerful,
        well-trained, cynical, lonely sixteen year old boy.

        --- In stranger_trilogy@yahoogroups.com,
        stranger_trilogy@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Hello,

        > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the stranger_trilogy
        > group.
        >
        > File : /Stranger in the Promised Land/chapter07.html
        > Uploaded by : serpant_sorcerer <serpant_sorcerer@...>
        > Description : First Things First
        >
        > You can access this file at the URL:
        20the%20Promised%20Land/chapter07.html