Re: [stranger_trilogy] Re: a lil help

  • Alison Gravley
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1, 2006
      i vote kitty cat...small, quick, and adorable, not to mention a violent streak. *huggles her Harry kitty*

      On 01/05/06, mona belle carag < westnix_10@...> wrote:

      either a lion, a cat or a porsche. all very sensual, sexy..
      --- In stranger_trilogy@yahoogroups.com, Deanna Zhang

      <dd_zhang2003@...> wrote:

      > yay!!!  more stories!!!
      >
      > POLL:
      >
      > If you were to pick one symbol to represent Harry, would it be a :
      >
      > a. eagle
      > b. lion
      > c. phoenix
      > d. cat (ive seen a lot of fics where harry is a black cat..any
      idea where that came from???)
      > e. wand
      > f. porche (cool, fast, and sexy )
      > ------
      > ps. anyone like shaman king? YoH IS SO AWESOME!!!
      >
      > curlsofserenity <crescentcurl@...> wrote: opps, I wondered after

      re-reading my post. hehe forgot the "s" but they have a link here
      > from whoever posted that/ oh, it was Kay
      >
      > and that is the one I am talking about its so great, funny as heck.
      >
      > --- In stranger_trilogy@yahoogroups.com, Kay Topel  wrote:
      > >
      > > it was a typo, it's Twists of Fate by Lanindur Du'Undarian
      > >
      > > http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2737363/1/
      > > >
      > >  --- In stranger_trilogy@yahoogroups.com, "curlsofserenity"
      > >   wrote:
      > >  >
      > >  > vampire recommendations:
      > >  >
      > >  >
      > >  > TWIST of FATE (hilarious);;;;
      > >  >
      > >  >
      > >  > Ties of blood (more serious, but really good!)
      > >  >
      > >  >
      > >  > both on ff.net
      > >  >
      > >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links
      >

      > ---------------------------------

      Great rates starting at 1&cent;/min.

      Goblet of fire

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • mintwise
      Message 2 of 11 , May 2, 2006
        <dd_zhang2003@...> wrote:

        > POLL:
        >
        > If you were to pick one symbol to represent Harry, would it be a :
        >
        > a. eagle
        > b. lion
        > c. phoenix
        > d. cat (ive seen a lot of fics where harry is a black cat..any idea
        where that came from???)
        > e. wand
        > f. porche (cool, fast, and sexy )

        Phoenix, definitely. Born with the talent to fly and, apparently, to
        rise from the ashes repeatedly. Also very loyal to his friends
        (Dumbledore did say somewhere Phoenixes were very loyal).
        I really love cats above most other animals, but I have no idea what
        they are supposed to have in common with Harry. Perhaps people just
        like cats and Harry both very much. That is the only similarity I can
        come up with. Would be interesting to hear the reasons from those who
        voted for cat. Meaning no offense to anyone, I just don't see it.
        Greetings,
        Mintwise