Re: [stranger_trilogy] Re: OK. I need your full cooperation! ^^

  • Deanna Zhang
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 2, 2006
      hahaa...thnx, but i already read that...well, so far, im on the 20th chapter on Wind that Shakes the Seas and Stars.  Thanks anyway!!!

      alejandrita_chiquita2003 <jaleandra_la_lok@...> wrote:
      -Harry and twin brother thing with twin brother the (supposed) BWL,
      and Harry has to cope, and yaddayaddayadda...
      you could read Saving Connor by Lightning on the Wave in FF.net
      it has several sequels, and it's reeeeeeallllly long
      link: www.fanfiction.net/~lightningonthewave
      ;) hope it helps

      --- In stranger_trilogy@yahoogroups.com, "dd_zhang2003"
      wrote:

      > Fics I want:
      >
      > -Harry and twin brother thing with twin brother the (supposed) BWL,
      > and Harry has to cope, and yaddayaddayadda...
      >
      > -Harry goes to an alternate universe. Any alternate universe.
      >
      > -Harry goes back in time where he has to disguise himself.
      >
      > -Anyone from the series goes to an alternate universe
      >
      > -Lily is an outcast and James likes her.
      >
      > -Lily hides her true identity. HAS TO BE JP/LE.
      >
      > I'm A-OKAY with slash and everything, but i need something to
      fufill
      > my undying need for these kinds of fics! ARGHERS!! Someone please
      > give me some links or whatnot to fics they find fit in one of the
      > categories above. MUCH APPRECIATED!!
      >
      > --DDwelling

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Deanna Zhang
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 2, 2006
        doesn't he update everyday?

        Alison Gravley <rdhddmazoku@...> wrote:
        I am addicted to that one. On the latest story in the series impatiently waiting for the update.

        <dd_zhang2003@...> wrote:

        > Fics I want:
        >
        > -Harry and twin brother thing with twin brother the (supposed) BWL,
        > and Harry has to cope, and yaddayaddayadda...
        >
        > -Harry goes to an alternate universe.  Any alternate universe.
        >
        > -Harry goes back in time where he has to disguise himself.
        >
        > -Anyone from the series goes to an alternate universe
        >
        > -Lily is an outcast and James likes her.
        >
        > -Lily hides her true identity.  HAS TO BE JP/LE.
        >
        > I'm A-OKAY with slash and everything, but i need something to
        fufill
        > my undying need for these kinds of fics!  ARGHERS!!  Someone please
        > give me some links or whatnot to fics they find fit in one of the
        > categories above.  MUCH APPRECIATED!!
        >
        > --DDwelling

        Goblet of fire

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • Deanna Zhang
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 2, 2006
          oooh!  thnx!!  much appreciated!!  ill go right after i press this send button!

          gallandro_83 <gallandro_83@...> wrote:
          It's not a Harry's twin sort of deal and unfortunately it looks to
          have been dropped in favor of RL ever since the author joined the
          military but Fugitive Prince by March Madness is a great story that
          is quite long if unfinished.

          gallandro

          --- In stranger_trilogy@yahoogroups.com, "Alison Gravley"
          wrote:

          > I am addicted to that one. On the latest story in the series
          impatiently
          > waiting for the update.
          >
          > On 31/03/06, alejandrita_chiquita2003 wrote:
          > >
          > > -Harry and twin brother thing with twin brother the (supposed)
          BWL,
          > > and Harry has to cope, and yaddayaddayadda...
          > > you could read Saving Connor by Lightning on the Wave in FF.net
          > > it has several sequels, and it's reeeeeeallllly long
          > > link:
          www.fanfiction.net/~lightningonthewave
          7Elightningonthewave>
          > > ;) hope it helps
          > >

          > > --- In stranger_trilogy@yahoogroups.com, "dd_zhang2003"
          > >
          > > wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Fics I want:
          > > >
          > > > -Harry and twin brother thing with twin brother the (supposed)
          BWL,
          > > > and Harry has to cope, and yaddayaddayadda...
          > > >
          > > > -Harry goes to an alternate universe. Any alternate universe.
          > > >
          > > > -Harry goes back in time where he has to disguise himself.
          > > >
          > > > -Anyone from the series goes to an alternate universe
          > > >
          > > > -Lily is an outcast and James likes her.
          > > >
          > > > -Lily hides her true identity. HAS TO BE JP/LE.
          > > >
          > > > I'm A-OKAY with slash and everything, but i need something to
          > > fufill
          > > > my undying need for these kinds of fics! ARGHERS!! Someone
          please
          > > > give me some links or whatnot to fics they find fit in one of
          the
          > > > categories above. MUCH APPRECIATED!!
          > > >
          > > > --DDwelling

          > > Goblet of fire
          t=ms&k=Goblet+of+fire&w1=Goblet+of+fire&c=1&s=20&.sig=2etQD6Qf2GX-
          2HYh7XykSw>

          > > - Visit your
          group "stranger_trilogy
          y>"

          unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 2, 2006
            OMG!  i realized i read this one too!!

            wrote:

            > I am addicted to that one. On the latest story in the series
            impatiently
            > waiting for the update.
            >
            > On 31/03/06, alejandrita_chiquita2003 wrote:
            > >
            > > -Harry and twin brother thing with twin brother the (supposed)
            BWL,
            > > and Harry has to cope, and yaddayaddayadda...
            > > you could read Saving Connor by Lightning on the Wave in FF.net
            > > it has several sequels, and it's reeeeeeallllly long
            > > link:
            www.fanfiction.net/~lightningonthewave
            7Elightningonthewave>
            > > ;) hope it helps
            > >

            > > --- In stranger_trilogy@yahoogroups.com, "dd_zhang2003"
            > >
            > > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Fics I want:
            > > >
            > > > -Harry and twin brother thing with twin brother the (supposed)
            BWL,
            > > > and Harry has to cope, and yaddayaddayadda...
            > > >
            > > > -Harry goes to an alternate universe. Any alternate universe.
            > > >
            > > > -Harry goes back in time where he has to disguise himself.
            > > >
            > > > -Anyone from the series goes to an alternate universe
            > > >
            > > > -Lily is an outcast and James likes her.
            > > >
            > > > -Lily hides her true identity. HAS TO BE JP/LE.
            > > >
            > > > I'm A-OKAY with slash and everything, but i need something to
            > > fufill
            > > > my undying need for these kinds of fics! ARGHERS!! Someone
            please
            > > > give me some links or whatnot to fics they find fit in one of
            the
            > > > categories above. MUCH APPRECIATED!!
            > > >
            > > > --DDwelling

            > > Goblet of fire
            t=ms&k=Goblet+of+fire&w1=Goblet+of+fire&c=1&s=20&.sig=2etQD6Qf2GX-
            2HYh7XykSw>

            > > - Visit your
            group "stranger_trilogy
            y>"
            > > on the web.

            > > stranger_trilogy-
            unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

            > > Service .
            > >

            > > ------------------------------

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • neojami
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 3, 2006
              She. She updates every day.

              And yes, she does. I was a little confused by that, but put it down to plain impatience. Like me. :D

              --- In stranger_trilogy@yahoogroups.com, Deanna Zhang <dd_zhang2003@...> wrote:

              > doesn't he update everyday?
              >
              > Alison Gravley rdhddmazoku@... wrote: I am addicted to that one. On the latest story in the series impatiently waiting for the update.
              >
              > On 31/03/06, alejandrita_chiquita2003 < jaleandra_la_lok@... wrote:
              > -Harry and twin brother thing with twin brother the (supposed) BWL,
              > and Harry has to cope, and yaddayaddayadda...
              >
              > you could read Saving Connor by Lightning on the Wave in FF.net
              > it has several sequels, and it's reeeeeeallllly long
              > link: www.fanfiction.net/~lightningonthewave
              > ;) hope it helps
              >

              > --- In stranger_trilogy@yahoogroups.com, "dd_zhang2003"
              >
              > dd_zhang2003@ wrote:
              > >
              > > Fics I want:
              > >
              > > -Harry and twin brother thing with twin brother the (supposed) BWL,
              > > and Harry has to cope, and yaddayaddayadda...
              > >
              > > -Harry goes to an alternate universe. Any alternate universe.
              > >
              > > -Harry goes back in time where he has to disguise himself.
              > >
              > > -Anyone from the series goes to an alternate universe
              > >
              > > -Lily is an outcast and James likes her.
              > >
              > > -Lily hides her true identity. HAS TO BE JP/LE.
              > >
              > > I'm A-OKAY with slash and everything, but i need something to
              > fufill
              > > my undying need for these kinds of fics! ARGHERS!! Someone please
              > > give me some links or whatnot to fics they find fit in one of the
              > > categories above. MUCH APPRECIATED!!
              > >
              > > --DDwelling
            • Deanna Zhang
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 3, 2006
                really?

                she?

                i would've thought someone with "Lightning on the Wave" would've been a boy.  but, im being too stereotypical.

                then again, most ff.net writers are girls, so it really doesn't surprise me.

                :-P

                btw, do you have any stories to add?  something you would like to refer...?

                ^^

                neojami <neojami@...> wrote:
                She. She updates every day.

                And yes, she does. I was a little confused by that, but put it down to plain impatience. Like me. :D

                --- In stranger_trilogy@yahoogroups.com, Deanna Zhang <dd_zhang2003@...> wrote:

                > doesn't he update everyday?
                >
                > Alison Gravley rdhddmazoku@... wrote: I am addicted to that one. On the latest story in the series impatiently waiting for the update.
                >
                > On 31/03/06, alejandrita_chiquita2003 < jaleandra_la_lok@... wrote:
                > -Harry and twin brother thing with twin brother the (supposed) BWL,
                > and Harry has to cope, and yaddayaddayadda...
                >
                > you could read Saving Connor by Lightning on the Wave in FF.net
                > it has several sequels, and it's reeeeeeallllly long
                > link: www.fanfiction.net/~lightningonthewave
                > ;) hope it helps
                >

                > --- In stranger_trilogy@yahoogroups.com, "dd_zhang2003"
                >
                > dd_zhang2003@ wrote:
                > >
                > > Fics I want:
                > >
                > > -Harry and twin brother thing with twin brother the (supposed) BWL,
                > > and Harry has to cope, and yaddayaddayadda...
                > >
                > > -Harry goes to an alternate universe. Any alternate universe.
                > >
                > > -Harry goes back in time where he has to disguise himself.
                > >
                > > -Anyone from the series goes to an alternate universe
                > >
                > > -Lily is an outcast and James likes her.
                > >
                > > -Lily hides her true identity. HAS TO BE JP/LE.
                > >
                > > I'm A-OKAY with slash and everything, but i need something to
                > fufill
                > > my undying need for these kinds of fics! ARGHERS!! Someone please
                > > give me some links or whatnot to fics they find fit in one of the
                > > categories above. MUCH APPRECIATED!!
                > >
                > > --DDwelling

              • Tori Eri
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 3, 2006
                  Um, this is the first yahoo goup I have ever joined. And I am kind of lost, people keep sending me these things to write a story and I really don't know what to do...Even though I already began writing. Can anyone help?

                  wrote:

                  > I am addicted to that one. On the latest story in the series
                  impatiently
                  > waiting for the update.
                  >
                  > On 31/03/06, alejandrita_chiquita2003 wrote:
                  > >
                  > > -Harry and twin brother thing with twin brother the (supposed)
                  BWL,
                  > > and Harry has to cope, and yaddayaddayadda...
                  > > you could read Saving Connor by Lightning on the Wave in FF.net
                  > > it has several sequels, and it's reeeeeeallllly long
                  > > link:
                  www.fanfiction.net/~lightningonthewave
                  7Elightningonthewave>
                  > > ;) hope it helps
                  > >

                  > > --- In stranger_trilogy@yahoogroups.com, "dd_zhang2003"
                  > >
                  > > wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Fics I want:
                  > > >
                  > > > -Harry and twin brother thing with twin brother the (supposed)
                  BWL,
                  > > > and Harry has to cope, and yaddayaddayadda...
                  > > >
                  > > > -Harry goes to an alternate universe. Any alternate universe.
                  > > >
                  > > > -Harry goes back in time where he has to disguise himself.
                  > > >
                  > > > -Anyone from the series goes to an alternate universe
                  > > >
                  > > > -Lily is an outcast and James likes her.
                  > > >
                  > > > -Lily hides her true identity. HAS TO BE JP/LE.
                  > > >
                  > > > I'm A-OKAY with slash and everything, but i need something to
                  > > fufill
                  > > > my undying need for these kinds of fics! ARGHERS!! Someone
                  please
                  > > > give me some links or whatnot to fics they find fit in one of
                  the
                  > > > categories above. MUCH APPRECIATED!!
                  > > >
                  > > > --DDwelling

                  > > Goblet of fire
                  t=ms&k=Goblet+of+fire&w1=Goblet+of+fire&c=1&s=20&.sig=2etQD6Qf2GX-
                  2HYh7XykSw>

                  > > - Visit your
                  group "stranger_trilogy
                  y>"
                  > > on the web.

                  > > stranger_trilogy-
                  unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

                  > > Service .

                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                • hele braunstein
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 3, 2006
                    Hi!
                    I don't understand the problem completely, but if you want, I could help to bounce ideas for plots or any of the like. Or you need a beta? I could help only a little in that, but what the heck, I could try.
                    Anyway, if you want to answer me off list, it's OK, because if not we probably would be spaming the good people of the group.
                    Saludos
                    hele.