Help Reccomendations

  • gamemasterwar
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2006
      Anybody have a reccomendation for a novel length fanfic. I would
      prefer a multi book Series.
      Send it to jason_dennett@...
      Thanks
    • Caliante
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2006
        could you be a bit more specific?
        Anyway here's a link to a C2 that might have something you're looking for.

        P.S. Most of the fics are M-rated so you'll have to change the fiction rating to All, if you want to see them that is.

        gamemasterwar <jason_Dennett@...> wrote:
        Anybody have a reccomendation for a novel length fanfic. I would
        prefer a multi book Series.
        Send it to jason_dennett@...
        Thanks

        Yahoo! Mail

      • dgunnars@uci.edu
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2006
          I would recommend the series by Lightning Wave. The author is writing an
          AU series with each novel length story serving as an AU of each of the
          books. The stories are extremely well written, full of originality, great
          plots and character development.

          The link is: http://archive.skyehawke.com/authors.php?no=1324

          And the order of the stories goes:
          1) Saving Connor-finished (SS/PS AU)
          2) No Mouth But Some Serpents-finished (CoS AU)
          3) Comes Out of Darkness Morn-finished (PoA AU)
          4) Freedom and Not Peace-in progress/seems to be almost finished (GoF AU)

          Best part....the author updates every day!!!