Re: Ch 6 Part I

  • Vekkel@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2005
      Considering the world he's in, if he doesn't resort to his Slytherin
      traits he won't make it back alive. Everyone, absolutely everyone has
      their own agenda in the Stranger!World.

      His family wants him to stay because their Harry left them, the old
      man and his order want him to stay because whether they say it or not
      they see him as their only chance to win.

      Even Voldemort has his own plans for Harry, that conversation they had
      seemed different than how he addresses other death eaters. Sure
      stranger!harry probably gets his fair share of the cruciatus but I
      doubt Voldemort stops and discusses things like he did with Harry. I
      can't help but laugh at the fact that Voldemort is probably his best
      chance of getting home. He wants his soldier back, the Harry who's
      very first murder was on the minister of magic, how many can claim
      that? Also the magic involved in dimensional travel, I doubt there is
      a greater magic, imagine the appeal that type of magic would have for
      him. He even has a willing test subject, since Harry wants to go home
      so badly.

      I get the feeling Weasel likes to have him around because it gives her
      someone to boss around for a change, she just ran all over the boy,
      relieving him of his pants and his ability to form a complete
      stranger. Oi Weasel, it doesn't matter what you say, if I want I'll
      sit back on my bloody arse all damn day, Dudley made a living of it
      and it's about time for me to get a proper vacation. I so very much
      wish he had told her to shut the hell up at least once in that section.

      Once they're introduced I'm sure we'll come across Ron and hermione's
      agenda's as well. Harry is going to have to take the blinders off,
      believe half of what you hear and none of what you see. I know he's
      enjoyed being quite stupid the last 5 years and 6 chapters but sooner
      or later that brain of his is going to have get a jumpstart of some
      kind, he can't continue to react, he needs to force others to react to
      what he does, become a predator, otherwise they'll eat his sorry arse.

      IL

      --- In stranger_trilogy@yahoogroups.com, "mintwise" <mintwise@y...> wrote:

      > Quite a slythy point of viev, but you have a point. I would say that
      > Harry is only this mistrusting towards Dumbledore because he has so
      > recently had his nose stuck into the fact that Dumbles is not perfect
      > and can not always be trusted. He does, since OotP, tend to open his
      > mouth before thinking, especially in stressful situations like he has
      > been in since he came to this universe.
      > His family is his obvious weak spot in this which is, in my opinion,
      > completely canon. His family is, after all, the one thing he desires
      > most, see Mirror of Erised.
    • carmandoogle
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2005
        I have to laugh but grudgingly agree. Voldemort has to want his DE
        fighter Harry back. Maybe Harry should talk to him about that.
        Especially since I think he's going to be in deep shit shortly.

        LOL

        I also must agree that Harry needs to realize these people are not
        HIS family if he is going to go back. Unless he decides to stick
        around.

        Lady Lestrange