7952Re: Continuing the Fic

  • yinyangdragonz
    Nov 23, 2013
      Hi Pat!

      If you are in this group's message boards, I can't help but assume that you know of The Stranger Trilogy it was created for? (If not, here's my gentle nudge that you go wading through the files posted and read them! ^_^)

      The Trilogy appears to be abandoned, much to our sorrow.

      Some people on the group are considering finishing the current book in progress, and possibly writing book three if I am reading all this correctly. Many of us want to have some closure, an ending to this epic story. There was an apt earlier analogy used that involved the Mona Lisa, imagine it was never finished. We want to see the picture finished and whole. That is the discussion, to the best of my knowledge.

      Cheers,

      P.S.
      I'm not such a fantastic writer, but if there's anyway I can help, I would LOVE to part of it. It DOES sound like fun!