MPI

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23 6:42 AM
      Great idea! I just e-mailed MPI. I contacted them several years ago
      about SP on DVD, but obviously with no results. Perhaps now with SP in
      its 3rd airing on the Drive-In Classics channel, MPI may see that it
      has a valid fan base. Please everyone contact MPI! Now we need to
      work on Score Productions putting out a sound track. Check them out at:

      http://www.scoreproductions.com/
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 23 7:22 AM
        Good idea! The music from SP was fantastic. Would love to have the music cues from that show. Robert Corbert has numerious CDs of his music cues from Dark Shadows. SP would be a great addition to my collection. After that, what's next...STRANGE PARADISE FESTIVALS? We

        sprules_1999 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Great idea! I just e-mailed MPI. I contacted them several years ago
        about SP on DVD, but obviously with no results. Perhaps now with SP in
        its 3rd airing on the Drive-In Classics channel, MPI may see that it
        has a valid fan base. Please everyone contact MPI! Now we need to
        work on Score Productions putting out a sound track. Check them out at:

        http://www.scoreproductions.com/

        Ron & Bella, the Beagle
        Bella's Votes for the B.O.N.E.S's 2007 Calendar Contest: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ronbellajanick/album?.dir=300a&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
        DS Festival Photos: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ronbellajanick/album