OT: Port Charles and MPI

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 2006
      This is a reply to an inquiry I made with MPI Home Video concerning releasing Port Charles on DVD, its not 100% positive, but at least there was a preliminary inquiry. Maybe if we do an active campign with MPI, they might consider adding Strange Paradise to their future line-up. There web site is: http://www.mpihomevideo.com
      There's a link to "contact us" there you can email them with your request. Hopefully if enough of us contact them they might consider SP in the future.

      "Thank you for your inquiry. We have made some preliminary inquiries on the title, but there are no plans for any releases. Thank you for your inquiry. MPI Home Video "

      Ron & Bella, the Beagle
      Bella's Votes for the B.O.N.E.S's 2007 Calendar Contest: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ronbellajanick/album?.dir=300a&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
      DS Festival Photos: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ronbellajanick/album

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 23, 2006
        Great idea! I just e-mailed MPI. I contacted them several years ago
        about SP on DVD, but obviously with no results. Perhaps now with SP in
        its 3rd airing on the Drive-In Classics channel, MPI may see that it
        has a valid fan base. Please everyone contact MPI! Now we need to
        work on Score Productions putting out a sound track. Check them out at:

        http://www.scoreproductions.com/