Re: [Strange Paradise] Missing: 165, 171

  • Will Curtis
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2006
      No problem, Bob! The Maljardin storyline is complete,
      and episode #42 is indeed the one in which Quito finds
      the black rabbit. I hope the info helps.

      --- raxlrules <lh4332003@...> wrote:

      > Thankyou for your replies :)
      > This means Maljardin story arc will be complete :)
      >
      > If it's not too much trouble, please confirm if
      > episode 42 is indeed
      > the episode where Quito finds a black rabbit.
      > Thanks!
      >
      > Bob

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Tonic .
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 28, 2006
        hi there. am just wondering whether you have any intention to put all the
        episodes of strange paradise on either VCD, DVD or Divx. Also, do you have a
        community apart from the yahoo chat group where you are able to trade
        episodes? am a very big fan of the show and would love to be part of such a
        community.

        thanks
      • raxlrules
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 28, 2006
          Hi Tonic,

          For my part, I been recording episodes on dvd+rw since episode 11.
          After removing the commercials I save them again, 5 per dvd+r. But I
          haven't authored those dvd's, it's just the original mpeg2's.

          I believe someone from Strange Paradise net has the entire series on
          dvd in proper format. I remember reading about it a few months ago.

          Bob

          --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, "Tonic ." <tonic22@...> wrote:

          > hi there. am just wondering whether you have any intention to put
          all the
          > episodes of strange paradise on either VCD, DVD or Divx. Also, do
          you have a
          > community apart from the yahoo chat group where you are able to trade
          > episodes? am a very big fan of the show and would love to be part of
          such a
          > community.
          >
          > thanks

        • strangeparadiselibrary
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 28, 2006
            Hello there. I'm still searching for a print of the missing episode
            #171, but otherwise I have the whole run of the series on DVD. If you
            need any help with copies, just give me a shout offlist and we can
            discuss it privately.