Missing episodes

  • raxlrules
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 2, 2006
      Hi :)

      I'm a Canadian viewer watching Strange Paradise on Drive-In Classics.
      Would someone be able to list the episodes known to be missing from
      DI's previous run? I know there were some episodes missing from the
      Desmond Hall story arc; are there any missing from Maljardin?

      Thanks!
    • Bryan Gruszka
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 2, 2006
        The only one known not to have been broadcast is episode 171 - all of the rest appear to be intact...

        raxlrules <lh4332003@...> wrote: Hi :)

        I'm a Canadian viewer watching Strange Paradise on Drive-In Classics.
        Would someone be able to list the episodes known to be missing from
        DI's previous run? I know there were some episodes missing from the
        Desmond Hall story arc; are there any missing from Maljardin?

        Thanks!

      • strangeparadiselibrary
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 3, 2006
          Actually, Drive-In Classics' current syndication package is missing
          both episodes 165 and 171. Thankfully, #165 did air on another
          Canadian channel back in the early 1990s, so there are at least a few
          copies of that one floating around. However, I've yet to locate any
          copy of #171 at all, so if anybody out there has a line on it, please
          let us know. - Curt

          --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, "raxlrules" <lh4332003@...>
          wrote:

          > Hi :)
          >
          > I'm a Canadian viewer watching Strange Paradise on Drive-In Classics.
          > Would someone be able to list the episodes known to be missing from
          > DI's previous run? I know there were some episodes missing from the
          > Desmond Hall story arc; are there any missing from Maljardin?
          >
          > Thanks!

        • Joe Foster
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 12, 2006
            Drive-In Classics' current syndication package is missing both episodes 165 and 171.
            Thankfully, #165 did air on another Canadian channel back in the early 1990s, so there are at least a few copies of that one floating around.
            If you ever get all the epis 165 & 171 you'd have to hunt around for.

            Joe