Strange Paradise Memories

  • JB
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2006
      Hey All:

      Just a short note to let everyone know that strangeparadise.net is
      working on a section containing peoples' memories of when they first
      heard of the show. We're soliciting comments now, and eventually they
      will wind up on a "Memories" section of our website.

      If anyone wants to submit their memories, please check out this link:

      www.strangeparadise.net/sp_memories

      There's a form there which will let you submit your comments
      directly. We're looking for information on where and when you first
      saw a broadcast - for example "Channel 44 WSNS in Chicago in 1976" -
      as well as any other information you can provide. Was the show on for
      a long time? Was it taken off before the last episode? What time was
      it on? Do you remember any promotion for the show?

      Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much and I hope to hear from
      you all soon!

      Bryan
      Webmaster - www.strangeparadise.net