what's the current episode on 'Drive in Classics' (May 1, 2006)?

  • RH
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 9:15 AM
      Hello y'all, I became addicted to watching SP on Canada's 'Drive in
      Classics' channel since about winter 2005 (while living in Montreal).

      I'm now in Virginia, USA for work, and don't get the channel.
      However, I am having my family back home tape it for me everyday.

      Just out of curiosity, for those you do get 'Drive in Classics' -
      where in the plotline are they up to right now (today being May 1,
      2006)? My family are not fans of the show, so they wouldn't be able to
      tell.

      Thanks!

      RH
    • raxlrules
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 6:35 PM
        Episode 22 :)
        A thunderstorm is lashing the island of Maljardin and Holly, somewhat
        frightened, dashes up the stairs...
        Did you want a summary of the storyline so far?
        I don't wish to reveal any spoilers so I'll stop now.
        I became addicted in the fall of 2005 and am watching the begining of
        the series for the first time :)

        --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, "RH" <rh009@...> wrote:

        > Hello y'all, I became addicted to watching SP on Canada's 'Drive in
        > Classics' channel since about winter 2005 (while living in Montreal).
        >
        > I'm now in Virginia, USA for work, and don't get the channel.
        > However, I am having my family back home tape it for me everyday.
        >
        > Just out of curiosity, for those you do get 'Drive in Classics' -
        > where in the plotline are they up to right now (today being May 1,
        > 2006)? My family are not fans of the show, so they wouldn't be able to
        > tell.
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > RH

      • RH
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2 7:37 AM
          Hi 'raxlrules' - thanks for the update!

          Good to know the series is showing the older episodes. When I started
          watching it was about when Susan came to Desmond Hall.

          RH

          --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, "raxlrules" <lh4332003@...>