'SP' paperbacks

  • RH
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2006
      Hello again, does anyone know anything about those old 'SP' paperback
      novels? I see them on ebay now and then (one was called 'Raxl, Voodoo
      Priestess', I believe).

      Anyways, are those novels based on the actual tv scripts, or are
      they 'spin-offs' (with newly created stories)?

      Lastly, thanks Steve, for your replies to my other 'SP' questions.
      Being a new 'convert' to the show, these answers are most helpful!

      Thanks,

      Roland