Re: [Strange Paradise] Re: episodes 171?

  • Will Curtis
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2006
      Hi, Steve! I don't mind being called Library, but my
      real name is Curt. Sorry, I often forget to sign my
      postings all over the place. Bad habit. I too am a
      bit puzzled by the lack of comment on the current run
      of SP, but I guess it's because most of us have seen
      it already. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that
      Drive-In Classics did run episodes 165 and 171 this
      time out, but I'm not terribly hopeful. If you have
      even a poor copy of 171, I'd certainly love to see it.
      I'm working on synopses of each of the episodes, and
      this one sure leaves a gaping hole in the set. If you
      wouldn't mind, please drop me a line offlist sometime.
      I'd be more than happy to trade or reimburse you in
      some way. Thanks, and perhaps I'll catch you sometime
      later on. - Curt (I remembered!)

      http://mail.yahoo.com