Strange Paradise motion picture

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2005
      I keep fantasizing about Strange Paradise as a major motion picture.
      Like if I were Bill Gates, I would invest $80 million into a Strange
      Paradise movie. I started to envision Maljardin with all of its lush
      spookiness, massive castle sets and a dark, sinister atmosphere.

      I can see the preview begin:
      "On the cursed island of Maljardin, some secrets are better left
      buried..." You have to read that with that deep voice they always
      employ in movie trailers.

      Here's something to toss out to the group. Who could you see in the
      major roles of a Strange Paradise motion picture? The roles of Jean
      Paul and Erica are especially intriguing. Hey, how about Joaquin
      Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon? Oh, yeah, they've been used already. :)

      So, what do you guys think?

      BJ