a STRANGE Christmas classic

  • strangeparadiselibrary
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2005
      Happy holidays, folks! Just another little piece of oddball SP trivia
      here. In just a few days on November 30, CBS will be running the
      seasonal favorite RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER, featuring the vocal
      talent of one STRANGE PARADISE alumnus. Several of the special's
      characters (most notably Rudolph's mom, Mrs. Donner) are voiced by the
      original Ada Thaxton, Peg Dixon. Funny to think of anybody connected
      with witches' covens and serpent gods on a Christmas special, but
      there it is. Also, I wanted to let everyone know that I've now
      managed to re-master SP episodes 1 - 130 to DVD, and am working on the
      remaining 65 episodes just as quickly as I can. If anyone out there
      is interested in sharing in these recordings, just drop me a line
      offlist. Here's wishing everyone the best of the season!