STRANGE PARADISE episodes 121 & 171

  • lunatictyme
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2005
      Hi, gang! I have one of the episodes which Drive-In Classics skipped
      during its last run of STRANGE PARADISE (ep #165). However, I'm
      desperately seeking a copies of #171, as well as #121. If anybody out
      there can help me with either of these, I'd tremendously appreciate
      it. I pretty much have the entire series except for those two eps,
      and I really want to complete the set. Thanks so much! - Curt
    • drew790
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 19, 2005
        --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, "lunatictyme"
        <lunatictyme@y...> wrote:

        > Hi, gang! I have one of the episodes which Drive-In Classics
        skipped
        > during its last run of STRANGE PARADISE (ep #165). However, I'm
        > desperately seeking a copies of #171, as well as #121. If anybody
        out
        > there can help me with either of these, I'd tremendously appreciate
        > it. I pretty much have the entire series except for those two eps,
        > and I really want to complete the set. Thanks so much! - Curt

        Where are you geographically?