Cort's Motives

  • suki_forbes
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2005
      I've been wondering about Cort and why he acts the way he does. He says
      that all he cares about is someday coming into all the money. He must
      have believed that Jean Paul would stay in Maljardin forever and he
      could count on eventually taking over. But then, there's the problem
      of Phillip Desmond. He would have to be in line ahead of Cort.

      Apparently no one did much to curb this fellow's tantrums while he was
      growing up. But, after all is said and done, I kind of like Cort. Poor
      guy, it must be terrible for him now that Jean Paul is back and in
      control.
    • Joanna Desmond
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2005
        I didn't like Cort in the beginning either until he saved Jean Paul
        from Holly!

        --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, suki_forbes <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > I've been wondering about Cort and why he acts the way he does. He
        says
        > that all he cares about is someday coming into all the money. He must
        > have believed that Jean Paul would stay in Maljardin forever and he
        > could count on eventually taking over. But then, there's the problem
        > of Phillip Desmond. He would have to be in line ahead of Cort.
        >
        > Apparently no one did much to curb this fellow's tantrums while he
        was
        > growing up. But, after all is said and done, I kind of like Cort.
        Poor
        > guy, it must be terrible for him now that Jean Paul is back and in
        > control.
      • suki_forbes
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2005
          --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, "Joanna Desmond"
          <supremeplanner@h...> wrote:

          Today, I don't like him much! He runs hot and cold. I think Irene
          will take him down a peg or two, maybe. Ha, ha.

          I didn't like Cort in the beginning either until he saved Jean Paul
          > from Holly!
          >
          > --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, suki_forbes
          <no_reply@y...>
          > wrote:
          > > I've been wondering about Cort and why he acts the way he does.
          He
          > says
          > > that all he cares about is someday coming into all the money. He
          must
          > > have believed that Jean Paul would stay in Maljardin forever and
          he
          > > could count on eventually taking over. But then, there's the
          problem
          > > of Phillip Desmond. He would have to be in line ahead of Cort.
          > >
          > > Apparently no one did much to curb this fellow's tantrums while
          he
          > was
          > > growing up. But, after all is said and done, I kind of like
          Cort.
          > Poor
          > > guy, it must be terrible for him now that Jean Paul is back and
          in
          > > control.
        • mikeatwost
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 5, 2005
            I think Cort can be unpredictible at times, though I may be wrong.