Well its over now, and I feel all warm & fuzzy inside

  • drew790
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      I feel all nostalgic now, the final episode was awsome! They wrapped
      everything up, and left ample time for most of the cast to get some
      farewells (cept for previously mentioned Irene and her "Emily, take ms
      Hatter home"). I'd seen that ending clip a million times at WoST, but
      never had it had such impact as watching it now with everything else.

      I adored Jan Campbell in this episode, her final scenes with Julien
      were fantastic. I liked it seemed like she did have an idea of what
      was going on, I hated how they kept her so excluded from all the Mark
      stuff and the family curse. And Cosette Lee was fantastic, especially
      in the secret room scenes.

      Bravo Strange Paradise ... and despite being constantly refered to as
      a ripoff in your short life you accomplished more than Dark Shadows
      ever did.