Re: Episode 194

  • mikeatwost
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
      Drive-in Classics is running Strange Paradise again starting on Monday
      with the first episode in case you missed it the first time last Fall.
    • drew790
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
        --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, "mikeatwost"
        <mikeatwost@y...> wrote:
        > Drive-in Classics is running Strange Paradise again starting on
        Monday
        > with the first episode in case you missed it the first time last
        Fall.

        but its not the same! LOL! It was different when it was all first
        run, now they're all repeats. We'll never see anything more from
        Cort, and Ada, or Emily & Jean-Paul, or poor Irene, who doesnt even
        get a goodbye scene.