Re: Episode #171 Missing?

  • mikeatwost
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2005
      And to further add to what I've said earlier, we'll be poised to see
      the final episode on July 1. Whether or not Drive-in Classics will run
      the series a second time is anyone's guess.
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2005
        I find it difficult to believe the very terse statement from the
        network that their distributor is missing those episodes.

        They were included in previous syndications of the series. I suspect
        that somebody is getting careless in sending out the tapes.

        Maybe they removed a couple of shows so they could wind the series up
        by the end of June?

        Steve
      • drew790
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2005
          --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, "mikeatwost"
          <mikeatwost@y...> wrote:
          > Tonight, it appears that Drive-in Classics has jumped over Episode
          > and proceeded to run Episode #172.
          >
          > Here's some information from Episode #170, #171, and #172...
          >
          > 170: Julian tells Cort the mark on his hand is a symbol of a
          mediaeval
          > pact made with the devil. Materializing in the secret room, Julian
          > tells Raxl he is waiting to take her to the flames, she refuses to
          go.

          > 171: Emily recalls candles, rituals, charms, amulets, powders and
          > spells, which she saw while hypnotized during her stay at Irene's.
          >
          > 172: Philip agrees to help Irene if she will help lift his
          people's
          > curse as part of a plan he and Emily have against Irene.
          >
          > And a note: The opening scene in tonight's episode had Irene
          > rearranging her paintings and pictures when Philip knocked on the
          front
          > door, saying Jean Paul kicked him out. The closing scene yesterday
          had
          > Raxl and Julien in the secret room upstairs.

          where did you find this episode guide?
        • mikeatwost
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 2, 2005
            There used to be a downloadable episode guide in this Yahoo! Group. I
            managed to download it while I had the chance. Most of the information
            is accurate.
          • grantorino2001
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 2, 2005
              Episode # 171 must be lost as it was also skipped the last time the
              series was shown in the early 90's, as I don't have that episode from
              when I recorded the episodes back then,but they did show # 165.