Cornelius Crane

  • altogether_flummoxed
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2005
      All:

      I was watching an episode of the show a few weeks ago, and I noticed
      the writing credit: Cornelius Crane. It seemed familiar.

      Sure enough, it was, and a quick Google reminded me that Cornelius
      Crane was Chevy Chase's birth name.

      Any connection here? The writing is bad enough to be funny - was this
      show the crucible for Chase's career?

      What do you think?

      - flummoxed