Re: Episode #130

  • drew790
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2005
      --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <mikew_gameshow@y...>
      wrote:

      > Here's a description of episode #130, to the best of my memory...
      >
      > Holly now possesses the Egyptian key, and she calls on Philip's
      spirit
      > to guide her. He leads her to the secret door under the stairway.
      > Inside, she sees a door. She unlocks the door with the key. She sees
      > Philip inside. She wants to go inside but Philip warns her that if
      she
      > does she can never go back. She insists and joins him for all
      eternity.
      > The door closes; they are together. That was Holly's last episode.

      *sniffle* it was a great ending for Holly, who I was sure was going
      to end up brutally murdered somehow as the show loved torturing the
      child. I only wish her final scenes with Jean-Paul and Cort had been
      stronger and more significant, maybe bringing a resolution to the
      often flurted with pairing of Holly & Cort (one I would have
      preferred)