Re: Episode 122

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29 7:18 AM
      Hi Drew,

      I definitely agree about Tudi Wiggins. The weeks of her two storylines
      are, in my opinion, the best weeks of Strange Paradise. My guess is
      that Wiggins did not want to commit to more than a recurring role on
      the series either because she was doing theatre in Toronto at the time,
      or for other reasons. I've read that in the Seventies and Eighties she
      lived in NYC for several years and did US soaps.

      best, Steve