Episode 122

  • Alan Morton
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2005
      Episode 122 which for some reason has been mentioned as missing by others in thiis group was run yesterday morning. The credits on the episode were real short, I had them marked on my previous tape of the episode as having been clipped. Something the station running it last time had done on more than one occasion.
    • drew790
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 28, 2005
        --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Morton" <adm222@y...>
        wrote:

        > Episode 122 which for some reason has been mentioned as missing by
        others in thiis group was run yesterday morning. The credits on the
        episode were real short, I had them marked on my previous tape of the
        episode as having been clipped. Something the station running it last
        time had done on more than one occasion.

        As a first time viewer I was quite disapointed by what transpired in
        this episode. I don't understand how they could have been so foolish
        back then to write out Tudi Wiggins! The first time was
        understandable, and had to be done or that confrontation would have
        been pretty empty, but a second time?! WTH!
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 29, 2005
          Hi Drew,

          I definitely agree about Tudi Wiggins. The weeks of her two storylines
          are, in my opinion, the best weeks of Strange Paradise. My guess is
          that Wiggins did not want to commit to more than a recurring role on
          the series either because she was doing theatre in Toronto at the time,
          or for other reasons. I've read that in the Seventies and Eighties she
          lived in NYC for several years and did US soaps.

          best, Steve