Where's Everyone?

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2005
      It's been quiet in here for a while now. I wonder where everyone is.
      We're now approaching the non-Centaur era now (for the newbies,
      Centaur released the first 21 weeks of "Strange Paradise" on VHS
      several years ago before going under; Week 22 starts tomorrow on
      Drive-in Classics).
    • drew790
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2005
        --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, "Mike"
        <mikew_gameshow@y...> wrote:

        > It's been quiet in here for a while now.

        Damn shame too, I'd love to have people to chat with about current
        drive-in episodes.