any other DVRs?

  • strangeparadiselibrary
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2005
      Is anyone else out there digitally recording the broadcasts of SP on
      Drive-In Classics? I have a solid source who is supplying our
      library, but I need a couple of back-up copies if anyone out there
      can help. Specifically, I'm looking for DVRs of episodes 9 and 25.
      I have duplicate copies of these on vhs, but would love to find
      clean straight-to-dvd recordings of these to upgrade some mild
      broadcast defects that appear in my current DVR copies. I'm always
      happy to trade stuff, if anybody out there can help out. Thanks!