Re: SP videos

  • debll_2000
    Message 1 of 234 , Jul 16, 2000
      Hello<br><br>The last few episodes I have involve
      Erica's return from the dead and the death of the
      Reverand and Dan (drowns in the boat while trying to
      escape). If you have the episodes from this point on that
      would be fabulous! I don't remember if Dan goes first
      or the Reverend but that is the point I am up
      to.<br><br>I will gladly send you blank tapes and cover
      shipping costs plus make all the arrangements. What fee
      would you like for taping? I know it is a paint to make
      dubs and would like to compensate you for your time
      in Toronto
      Message 234 of 234 , Feb 1, 2011
        LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have to re-watch that.