Strangeparadise.net preview

  • drwhotrades
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2005
      Hey All,

      I checked out www.strpangeparadise.net and there's now a small
      preview of the site up...looks like it might turn out to be good!
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2005
        Thanks for posting that link. I finally had time last night to go
        have a look. I love the layout, the use of the green titles from the
        pressbook for the site logo, and all the marvelous screen captures.
        Presumably the latter can be replaced by sharper ones once the DVDs
        from the current b'cast become available to the site owner.

        There were a couple of typos or minor errors that I spotted. Lara
        Cochrane's name was misspelled Laura. Beryl Forbes somehow became
        Ford (sounds like Betty Ford's sister). It's not correct that the
        Devil was never mentioned on Dark Shadows.

        I look forward to updates on the site, and to the official unveiling
        in June!

        Best wishes,