Peyton Place

  • Frederick Schrader
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2005
      Good news! There is a gentleman who has the entire series in pristine condition and available on tape (six episodes on T-160 tape for $23 plus shipping). I haven't been in touch for a while so I don't know if he does DVD-R's now as well. The entire series is about 80 or so videocassettes.
      His information is as follows-
      John Mason
      493 Hogsback Road
      Greene, New York 13778
      Jmas493@...

      Please let me know if he is still in business. I started getting the tapes from him but got sidetracked by other projects. I would love to hear he is still in business. I too would love to have the entire Peyton Place on video.

      Best regards to all,
      Sincerely,
      Frederick Schrader