Re: Missing episodes

  • Alisa Ecker
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 12, 2004
      --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, grantorino2001
      <no_reply@y...> Hello. It only airs Monday evenings at 7:30 P.M.
      Tuesday to Thursday it is 7:45 a.m and 7:30 P.M. and it is always
      different on Friday and it airs on Saturday.

      Alisa

      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 13, 2004
        Heavens! I'm not sure I follow that at all. Always different on
        Friday? Different as in Jennifer Lopez timewarps into the Raxl gown
        and wig? "Why, Raxl, you've changed!" "No less than YOU, Monsieur
        DEVIL!!!"

        Who on earth is the programmer at Drive In Classics--Laslo Thornton???

        Steve

        --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, "Alisa Ecker"
        <alisaeca@y...> wrote:

        > --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, grantorino2001
        > <no_reply@y...> Hello. It only airs Monday evenings at 7:30 P.M.
        > Tuesday to Thursday it is 7:45 a.m and 7:30 P.M. and it is always
        > different on Friday and it airs on Saturday.
        >

        > Alisa
      • Alisa Ecker
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 15, 2004
          --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, gothick42 <no_reply@y...>
          wrote: I could do without the sarcasm. I was just pointed out an
          observation. That was very rude.

          Alisa

          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 15, 2004
            Hi Alisa, sorry you took my sarcasm as directed against YOU. It was
            meant for the NETWORK. I apologize if you thought I was being rude
            to you.

            Email is a dodgy medium at best. Thanks to Mike for explaining the
            schedule to me. It doesn't matter anyway because I don't have cable
            and that channel isn't offered in my market anyway.

            I'm quietly laughing at my own gaffe; I meant to write Lazlo
            THAXTON. Who knows where Thornton came from.

            Steve
          • Alisa Ecker
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 16, 2004
              --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, gothick42 <no_reply@y...>
              wrote: Thank you. I forgive you.

              Alisa

              > Hi Alisa, sorry you took my sarcasm as directed against YOU. It
              was
              > meant for the NETWORK. I apologize if you thought I was being rude
              > to you.
              >
              > Email is a dodgy medium at best. Thanks to Mike for explaining the
              > schedule to me. It doesn't matter anyway because I don't have
              cable
              > and that channel isn't offered in my market anyway.
              >
              > I'm quietly laughing at my own gaffe; I meant to write Lazlo
              > THAXTON. Who knows where Thornton came from.
              >
              > Steve
            • raxlrules
              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 2, 2006
                Hi :)

                I'm a Canadian viewer watching Strange Paradise on Drive-In Classics.
                Would someone be able to list the episodes known to be missing from
                DI's previous run? I know there were some episodes missing from the
                Desmond Hall story arc; are there any missing from Maljardin?

                Thanks!
              • Bryan Gruszka
                Message 7 of 14 , Jun 2, 2006
                  The only one known not to have been broadcast is episode 171 - all of the rest appear to be intact...

                  raxlrules <lh4332003@...> wrote: Hi :)

                  I'm a Canadian viewer watching Strange Paradise on Drive-In Classics.
                  Would someone be able to list the episodes known to be missing from
                  DI's previous run? I know there were some episodes missing from the
                  Desmond Hall story arc; are there any missing from Maljardin?

                  Thanks!

                • strangeparadiselibrary
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jun 3, 2006
                    Actually, Drive-In Classics' current syndication package is missing
                    both episodes 165 and 171. Thankfully, #165 did air on another
                    Canadian channel back in the early 1990s, so there are at least a few
                    copies of that one floating around. However, I've yet to locate any
                    copy of #171 at all, so if anybody out there has a line on it, please
                    let us know. - Curt

                    --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, "raxlrules" <lh4332003@...>
                    wrote:

                    > Hi :)
                    >
                    > I'm a Canadian viewer watching Strange Paradise on Drive-In Classics.
                    > Would someone be able to list the episodes known to be missing from
                    > DI's previous run? I know there were some episodes missing from the
                    > Desmond Hall story arc; are there any missing from Maljardin?
                    >
                    > Thanks!

                  • Joe Foster
                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 12, 2006
                      Drive-In Classics' current syndication package is missing both episodes 165 and 171.
                      Thankfully, #165 did air on another Canadian channel back in the early 1990s, so there are at least a few copies of that one floating around.
                      If you ever get all the epis 165 & 171 you'd have to hunt around for.

                      Joe