Re: [Strange Paradise] RE: DISH Network and ExpressVu

  • Joanna Desmond
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2004
      Frederick,

      Thanks for all the work you are doing on this. If perserverance is
      any indication, you will definitely prevail!!

      Good luck!

      Joanna

      --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, "Frederick Schrader"
      <fschrader@c...> wrote:
      > Unfortunately, this was the answer I expected. Information coming
      from "Customer Service Representatives" or a Press Relations Dep't
      that deals with the public as well can be suspect. Much of the time
      these people do not know what they are talking about and will often
      give misinformation (they are the lowest paid workers in the
      country). This is why I have finally taken another approach, from the
      legal angle. All of the information I have gotten has come from
      either my position as an industry insider, public records (which is
      costly to me, so therefore a slower route but may times the most
      effective) and our legal dept. Be patient. We will get there. And I
      would still suggest bombarding the Horror Channel with emails.

      Service.