Re: [Strange Paradise]

  • fpcmarkw@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 7, 2004
      Hey all
      I am new to the group and am looking to get episodes of the show
      where can I?
      Mark

    • Frederick Schrader
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 6, 2004
        If anyone can help with the following, I'd appreciate it. I am still trying to locate episodes 126-160 for inclusion in my compendium book on the show which will be published late next year. I have all the Centaur releases and Joanna Desmond was kind enough to let me make DVD-R's of her videos of most of the rest of the series (episodes 106-125, 161-195). I still lack those core episodes of of 126-160 and would rather miss an editorial deadline than not being able to do justice to a good chunk of the program. So if anyone has videos or DVD's I can borrow or can burn DVD-R's for me, please let me know (I can provide the recording media as well as return postage in exchange for a mention in the dedication of my book).
        Regards,
        Frederick Schrader

        P.S. Nothing new to report yet on my end regarding seeing SP surface once again in the States. It appears the show is on one or more tables for consideration, so there's hope, but it appears the show will not appear anytime soon.
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 7, 2004
          Do you have copies of #'s 108, 116, and 122 included in what Joanna gave
          you? I can provide descriptions if you need them but they are what are
          commonly known as the "missing episodes". Let me know and will see about
          making a trade for some of the episodes you are missing.

        • yorktowncmdr@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 29, 2007
            Does this have anything to do with the Strange Paradise and it venue with people.

            David in OH

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 29, 2007
              Just spam, David. Happens once and awhile.

              yorktowncmdr@... wrote: Does this have anything to do with the Strange Paradise and it venue with people.

              David in OH

              1-801-697-0461, filled out a few forms and a bit of paperwork and was
              accredited

              Bill

              "I was caught speeding again, and the police have told Mrs. Ford!" - Henry Ford {1926}

            • Jonathan Michael Reiter
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 29, 2007
                Bill, David, this one appeared on another group I'm a member of.
                I wrote a sharp message to the dolt who wrote it... Wish now I hadn't... Anyhoo, is that some spambot or something?
                Jonathan Michael Reiter
                jmr

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 29, 2007
                  I've hard worse on my dog's Yahoo group...porn! Deleted it and the person, too. The lack of a subject line is almost a dead give-away.

                  Jonathan Michael Reiter <jmrmpd@...> wrote: Bill, David, this one appeared on another group I'm a member of.
                  I wrote a sharp message to the dolt who wrote it... Wish now I hadn't... Anyhoo, is that some spambot or something?
                  Jonathan Michael Reiter
                  jmr
                  Just spam, David. Happens once and awhile.

                  yorktowncmdr@... wrote: Does this have anything to do with the Strange Paradise and it venue with people.

                  David in OH

                  1-801-697-0461, filled out a few forms and a bit of paperwork and was
                  accredited

                  Bill

                  "I was caught speeding again, and the police have told Mrs. Ford!" - Henry Ford {1926}

                  Ron, the Dogfather & Bella, the Beagle -- Miss July 2007

                  Bella's Dogster link: http://www.dogster.com/?430581

                  DS Festival Photos: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ronbellajanick/album