Re: New hope for STRANGE PARADISE on cable

  • theldret
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5 4:00 PM
      This is incredible news. The only problem is that this is Canadian
      television and we will be unable to access it here in North
      Carolina. But those Canadian viewers sure will be in for a treat!
    • Joanna Desmond
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 7 10:24 AM
        I am so jealous of those Canadian viewers!

        --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, theldret <no_reply@y...>