Last episodes

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30 7:50 AM
      I first watched the final weeks about a year ago. It seems like
      everything would make perfect sense and then some bizarre twist would
      confuse the heck out of me. It was hard to tell the good guys from
      the bad guys. It made me wonder if Harding Lemay himself had any
      idea what was going on. The only thing that gave him any
      credibility, as someone stated, were the allusions to Maljardin in
      the closing days. And, you're right, Jacques' personality was
      different the second time around.

      Does anyone know what happened to the website at strangeparadise.net?