Photos, anywhere?

  • mastomy@rcn.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2004
      Is there any online site where photos from the show may be found? I
      remember a glossy PR folder I received in the mail after writing a fan
      letter but I never had any other photos.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2004
        Pretty much all we've been able to find is in the Photos file on the
        Yahoo Groups homepage for our group. Go to
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/StrangeParadise2 and look for
        the "Photos" link in the little menu on the lefthand vertical bar.

        I had the opportunity to meet the publicity photographer from the
        show, and he told me that everything he did got sent to Steve
        Krantz's office in NYC. I'm not sure whether Krantz bothered to hold
        onto the photos that were taken. There were cartloads of them,
        apparently.

        Best wishes,