Delurking

  • worldsecanalyst
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2004
      I've been silent too long. After a wait of a few years I have
      finally acquired the remainder of SP on VHS after Vol 12. Lately, my
      wife and I have been reviewing the Maljardin plot cycle so that by
      next week we'll commence with the new vids.

      On our first wedding anniversary in Aug 1993 we toured Casa Loma in
      Toronto. It was only when we began collecting the SP vids that we
      discovered Casa Loma was shot for the Maljardin chateau exteriors.
      No recollection of SP occurred to me during our visit.

      Happy New Year!

      David