Can anyone help? Deadtrouble, are you out there?

  • fschrader2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2003
      I had a few questions for a member of the group,
      deadtrouble.
      I read a few of his postings from last year, tried to send him an
      email and it came back to me.
      Is he still in the group? If so, would you please contact me at
      fschrader@...
      If anyone knows his new email address, I would appreciate it if you
      would either let me know it or send him my email address and ask him
      to contact me.
      Many thanks.
      Frederick Schrader