Re: [Strange Paradise] The Issue of Spoilers

  • Ms Erica Desmond
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2003
      The only spoilers to Strange Paradise are the ones we do not share with
      everyone. As many know, the show has been off the air for years and the
      Centaur tapes are no longer available. Every once in awhile some of the
      episodes are available on ebay or as many of you know their are certain
      collectors that have all the episodes and can share knowledge of them.

      Off my "soap"box

      Love, Erica

      >From: jh11786 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      >To: strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Strange Paradise] The Issue of Spoilers
      >Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 21:11:47 -0000
      >
      >Tony,
      >
      >I'm sorry that the surprise of the final days of SP was ruined for
      >you. However, the members of this group have never posted the word
      >spoiler before discussing any plot points, though that doesn't make
      >it right. So you'll have to forgive us as a whole because we are all
      >guilty of it.
      >
      >I do have one question though. What would you define a spoiler?
      >STRANGE PARADISE isn't currently airing anywhere, well to my
      >knowledge. It isn't like DARK SHADOWS where new viewers not familar
      >with the series can be spoiled about upcoming episodes. Most people
      >have come here to learn or talk about the series. No one has ever
      >complained about the discussion of the end, and I know its come up
      >two or three times. That's not to say that you shouldn't be upset.
      >
      >However, how far are we to go? Are we to say "spoilers may be
      >included" in every post. People may not know what Jean Paul did on
      >the island of Maljardin. Is every plot point, storyline, and fact
      >about a character revealed during the series a spoiler?
      >
      >- Dan

      MSN Messenger with backgrounds, emoticons and more.
      http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/cdp_customize