Re: [Strange Paradise] Dark Shadows Festival - Erica comments -- had a blast!!!!

  • Deborah Desmond
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2003
      Erica,
      Sounds like it was a lot of fun. Wish I could have been there. Hard to believe Jonathan Frid is 80! Time goes by too fast! Always liked him so much. I used to read the Dark Shadow novels, and loved them! Never got to see the show that much, because it was on while I was at work. However, with Strange Paradise, they repeated the day's episode at midnight, so I got to see those. I don't remember it ever being pre-empted. Not saying it never was, just don't remeber it ever being.
      Deb