Re: [Strange Paradise] Bruce Gray and Colin Didn't Have HIGH HOPES

  • yorktowncmdr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2003
      In a message dated 8/3/2003 11:08:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      no_reply@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > which in
      > its dying days was written by Ron Sproat, who wrote for STRANGE
      > PARADISE.

      That's interesting. Ron Sproat was one of the writers for DARK SHADOWS. He
      obviously followed DS producer Robert Costello to the STRANGE PARADISE set.
      This would explain why the quality for DS began to suffer when the Leviathan
      cycle commenced.

    • jh11786
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2003
        Yeah, Sproat followed Costello. I believe that Sproat's first
        episode is during the Desmond Hall days. Then again, writers weren't
        always credited, so it's hard to say what his first episode was.