Hello!

  • island_priest
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2003
      Hello Everyone!

      After a prolonged absence I have rejoined the group. I do miss it.
      I hope that you can bring me up to speed on SP. I was happy to see
      Bruce Gray as Ian's father in "My Big Fat Greek Wedding." It was an
      unexpected bonus.

      Speaking of Bruce Gray there was a movie made for Showtime "The Last
      Debate." Gray played the part of a lackluster presidential candidate
      who wins the election due to an incident of campaign misconduct on
      the part of his opponent. Colin Fox had a bit-part as a media
      consultant too. This movie featured both James Garner and Donna
      Murphy.

      Glad to be back in our Strange Paradise.