Re: Colin Fox in "Webs"

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 17, 2003
      Hi Joanna, I have heard that Colin was really great in Daylight, so
      maybe someday I will be able to conquer my revulsion to the Stallone
      creature. It doesn't help that disaster flicks are among my least
      favorite genres--running a close second or third to slasher movies
      and war epics.

      As for Standing Naked in the Wings, you live in Toronto or another
      major city of Canada, don't you? I'm sure you could borrow it
      through the public library. Try interlibrary loan if your local
      branch doesn't own it.

      Steve
    • Joanna Desmond
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 18, 2003
        Steve,

        I think he is but then again I am prejudiced! Let me know if you ever
        watch it. I would like to know your opinion on it.

        I wish I did live in Toronto but then again I would probably get
        arrested for stalking!! I live in Louisiana. Do you think they would
        have the book here? I will try and do a search in our local library.

        Thanks!
        Joanna

        --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, gothick42 <no_reply@y...>