Re: Colin Fox in "Webs"

  • Joanna Desmond
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 17, 2003
      Steve,

      I understand. I am not a big Sly Stallone fan either but to be able
      to watch my favorite actor in a semi starring role is worth it.

      How can I access that interview???

      Thanks!
      Joanna

      --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, gothick42 <no_reply@y...>

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 17, 2003
        Hi Joanna, I have heard that Colin was really great in Daylight, so
        maybe someday I will be able to conquer my revulsion to the Stallone
        creature. It doesn't help that disaster flicks are among my least
        favorite genres--running a close second or third to slasher movies
        and war epics.

        As for Standing Naked in the Wings, you live in Toronto or another
        major city of Canada, don't you? I'm sure you could borrow it
        through the public library. Try interlibrary loan if your local
        branch doesn't own it.

        Steve
      • Joanna Desmond
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 18, 2003
          Steve,

          I think he is but then again I am prejudiced! Let me know if you ever
          watch it. I would like to know your opinion on it.

          I wish I did live in Toronto but then again I would probably get
          arrested for stalking!! I live in Louisiana. Do you think they would
          have the book here? I will try and do a search in our local library.