Re: [Strange Paradise] RE: OT: The Saga of Lito

  • ronbellajanick
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 11, 2013
      Thanks, she is one special little girl.
      Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

      From: <Catalyna_99@...>
      Sender: strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com
      Date: 10 Sep 2013 05:06:46 -0700
      To: <strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Strange Paradise] RE: OT: The Saga of Lito

      Awww, Lito is so cute. Such  big eyes. Glad she found a good home! You both are very lucky to have found each other.

      --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, <strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      For those of you who didn't know, I was able to finally get a new beagle.
      Lito (Ukrainian for Summer) arrived here, in Boston, on Friday, August
      16th. This video covers her time in the shelter, her foster home (my very
      good friend Mary), and finally her forever home here in Boston. Its
      interesting that the song I chose, Sonny & Cher's "I Got You Babe", is like
      Lito and I singing to each other...lol Enjoy this new labor of love for my
      newest Boston Babe, Lito:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyMySHi_FU4

      --
      Ron Janick and the newest Boston Babe, Lito:
      At the Bridge: Daisy, Bella,Tiki, Coco, Pepe,Tiny and Flower

      *"Dobby never meant to kill, Dobby only meant to maim--or seriously injure."