RE: [Strange Paradise] OT: The Saga of Lito

  • Van Reid
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 19 8:53 AM
      Congrats on the new pal!

      Van

      _____

      From: strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ronbella .
      Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 8:41 AM
      To: Beagle List; beaglemoms; Carole Ballanga; Debby Graham; Dee Corricelli;
      Dee Gurnett; HappyTails BEAGLE LIST; Margery W; Pam & Walter Lewis;
      Christian_Dark_Shadows_Fans@yahoogroups.com; DS Forever; DS Original_Series;
      Strange_Paradise
      Subject: [Strange Paradise] OT: The Saga of Lito

      For those of you who didn't know, I was able to finally get a new beagle.
      Lito (Ukrainian for Summer) arrived here, in Boston, on Friday, August
      16th. This video covers her time in the shelter, her foster home (my very
      good friend Mary), and finally her forever home here in Boston. Its
      interesting that the song I chose, Sonny & Cher's "I Got You Babe", is like
      Lito and I singing to each other...lol Enjoy this new labor of love for my
      newest Boston Babe, Lito:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyMySHi_FU4

      --
      Ron Janick and the newest Boston Babe, Lito:
      At the Bridge: Daisy, Bella,Tiki, Coco, Pepe,Tiny and Flower

      *"Dobby never meant to kill, Dobby only meant to maim--or seriously injure."

    • ronbellajanick
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 19 9:16 AM
        Thanks.
        Sent from my BlackBerry� by Boost Mobile

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 11, 2013
            Thanks, she is one special little girl.
            Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

            From: <Catalyna_99@...>
            Sender: strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com
            Date: 10 Sep 2013 05:06:46 -0700
            To: <strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com>