OT: The Saga of Lito

  • ronbella .
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 19, 2013
      For those of you who didn't know, I was able to finally get a new beagle.
      Lito (Ukrainian for Summer) arrived here, in Boston, on Friday, August
      16th. This video covers her time in the shelter, her foster home (my very
      good friend Mary), and finally her forever home here in Boston. Its
      interesting that the song I chose, Sonny & Cher's "I Got You Babe", is like
      Lito and I singing to each other...lol Enjoy this new labor of love for my
      newest Boston Babe, Lito:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyMySHi_FU4

      --
      Ron Janick and the newest Boston Babe, Lito:
      At the Bridge: Daisy, Bella,Tiki, Coco, Pepe,Tiny and Flower

      *"Dobby never meant to kill, Dobby only meant to maim--or seriously injure."

    • Van Reid
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 19, 2013
        Congrats on the new pal!

        Van

        _____

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 19, 2013
          Thanks.
          Sent from my BlackBerry� by Boost Mobile

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 11, 2013
              Thanks, she is one special little girl.
              Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

              From: <Catalyna_99@...>
              Sender: strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com
              Date: 10 Sep 2013 05:06:46 -0700
              To: <strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com>