Re: Writer Problems

  • jh11786
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
      Continuity was non-existant between the writers. The most painful
      period are the weeks prior to Erica's return to Maljardin. I really
      don't think that the writers had any clue where they were going. I
      remember a scene in the lab when Alison was analyzing the bloody
      locket and someone else mentioning a vampire was on the loose. Raxl
      and Quito looked at each other as if there may have been some truth
      to the matter. Did the writers have no clue for which show they were
      writing or was there tentative plans to introduced Barnabas Jr?
    • Joanna Desmond
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2003
        I will have to look at that episode again! I remember Allison looking
        at the locket but not the vampire remark. It would have been really
        interesting if they had done some sort of "cross-over" between Dark
        Shadows and Strange Paradise.

        --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, jh11786 <no_reply@y...>